[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Free Interactive Installation in UCAL's backyard

Katherine Stark thenakedstark at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 23:01:04 EDT 2021

the time in between

AN INTERACTIVE INSTALLATION AND DANCE WORK

 the time in between is a celebration of the spiral of time, our ability to
be new to ourselves, and the beauty of reconnecting, remaking, redancing.

The Naked Stark collaborators Chloe Marie, Harlee Trautman, Katherine
Kiefer Stark, and Marisa Illingworth invite you to join us in the time in
between through words, movements, folds, drawings, and performance.

APRIL 16 - MAY 16

ENGAGE IN-PERSON WITH OUR INSTALLATION - FREE

In the yard, there’s a box where you will find an experience guide and some
materials for your journey.

University City Arts League backyard

4226 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA

   -

   How do I find UCAL’s backyard?

Facing UCAL you’ll see an alleyway on the right of the building, marked by
a bright red rock.  Walk down the alley to the backyard.

   -

   What hours can I visit the installation?

You are welcome to visit the back yard anytime* to engage with the
installation and contribute to the project.

*NOTES: UCAL kids often play in the yard, 3-5pm M-F.  Avoid those times, if
you would like more personal space and/or quiet.  You may find us
rehearsing, we will greet you and then give you space to engage with the
installation.

   -

   Planning visits during the pandemic

UCAL’s backyard is spacious enough for the four of us to dance and maintain
6 feet social distance.

Behind the yard is a parking space and behind that is drivable ally, so
there is room to spread out into if needed.

These are challenging times.  Please do not hesitate to reach out with any
questions, email thenakedstark at gmail.com.

ENGAGE REMOTELY WITH OUR INSTALLATION - FREE

Email thenakedstark at gmail.com for remote materials.

MAY 15 & MAY 16 @ 7PM

ATTEND OUR VIRTUAL PERFORMANCE VIA ZOOM

SLIDING-SCALE, $5-$15 TICKETS
<https://thetimeinbetween.brownpapertickets.com/>

Join us online for a virtual performance of our dance with original music
by Andy Thierauf, ending with a live look at the final installation, and a
celebration of our collective efforts.

--
Katherine Kiefer Stark, MFA
Pronouns