[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Philly Celebrates Feira de Sevilla starts this Sunday!

Pasión y Arte info at pasionyarteflamenco.org
Thu Apr 15 09:07:15 EDT 2021

Join us as we celebrate Feira de Sevilla, beginning this Sunday, April 18!

Unfortunately, this year's festival has had to be cancelled due to Covid.
But, Pasion y Arte still wanted to find a way to celebrate this special and
festive time that honors community and joy. During the week, we will offer
several virtual opportunities including film, recipes, food, clothing, and
a final, Live Facebook event on the closing night of the Fair.

*Philly Celebrates Feira de Sevilla* Schedule:

4/18-Sevillanas film by Carlos Saura

419-Sevillana Get Togethers #1

4/20-Sevillana Get Togethers #2

4/21- Recipes, Clothing, Music

4/22-Sevillana Get Togethers #3

4/23-Sevillana Get Togethers #4

4/24-Facebook Live 4-5pm

Ways to join in:

Through social media on Facebook @pasionyarte and @elbapasionyarte,
Instagram @pasionyarte, Twitter @PyA_Flamenco.

Sign up for our eblasts where we will share new content every day of the
Feira! You can sign up HERE <http://www.pasionyarteflamenco.org/contact/>.

Content throughout the day will be posted on this page
<http://www.pasionyarteflamenco.org/performances/virtual-performances/> on
our website!

Tune in to the LIVE Facebook event on August 24th from 4-5pm on PyA
Artistic Director Elba Hevia y Vaca's Facebook @elbapasionyarte.

Questions? Please email us at info at pasionyarteflamenco.org.