[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Move and celebrate 20 years with LSDC this Spring!

Maddie Hopfield - Leah Stein Dance Company info at leahsteindanceco.org
Wed Apr 14 12:43:44 EDT 2021

Greetings!

The Spring season is here, bringing abundant joy and creative energy.
We would love to bask in the freshness of the times with you!
Email us, ArtRoomStudioPhilly at gmail.com, or visit our website
<https://www.leahsteindanceco.org/> to register for the following upcoming
classes and events online.

*SAVE THE DATE!*
*LSDC's 20th Anniversary Gathering & Celebration
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lsdcs-20th-anniversary-gathering-celebration-tickets-150397891141>*
*Join LSDC for an opportunity to listen, move, share reflections, &
remember our connections with each other across decades and distances.*
*+ *Saturday, May 15
+ 5-6:30pm EDT
+ Prices vary!

*Morning Body Practice w/ Leah Stein
<https://www.leahsteindanceco.org/morningbodypractice>*
*Add vigor & regularity to your day with this early morning movement*
+ Tuesdays & Thursdays
+ 9:00-9:45am EDT
+ Donation-based

*VISUAL FIELD w/ Shannon Brooks
<https://www.leahsteindanceco.org/aprilshannon>*
*Visual Field uses improvisation to expand our sense of sight beyond the
physical eye. *
*Shannon uses their experience as a Blind person to investigate the depth
of perception through experiments with the environment, the senses, time,
imagination, and memory.*

*This workshop is accessible to any body, mind, or experience level. *
*Closed captioning will be provided. *
*If you would like to discuss the accessibility of the class please email
<shannonlynnbrooks at gmail.com>Shannon.*
+ Wednesday, 4/21
+ 7:30-8:30pm EDT
+ Donation-based

*Grounding, Sounding, & Rebounding w/ Leah Stein
<https://www.leahsteindanceco.org/groundingsoundingrebounding>*
*Explore improvisational movement & sound inspired by Deep Listening®
practice founded by composer Pauline Oliveros*
+ Sunday, 4/25
+ 4:00-5:30pm EDT
+ $5-$20 sliding scale

Looking forward to moving & connecting with you!
LSDC