[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] REMINDER: PDP Informance Sunday 3/28 w/JEANETTE GINSLOV

Terry Fox info at philadanceprojects.org
Thu Mar 25 09:39:06 EDT 2021

Join us for inspiring conversation and real time interaction

PDP’s next Informance is this Sunday March 28 at 4PM

*“Conspiracy Archives and Downscaling in Deep Flow”*

with our International dance artist guest JEANNETTE GINSLOV

Dance/Media Artist Jeannette Ginslov from Dundee, Scotland traces her
artistic journey to elucidate to the viewer what the dance experience is
for the dancer.  From performer, choreographer, filmmaker to forays into
revealing bio-feedback to the mover and to the viewer, she’ll demonstrate
with video and images her path to her latest conclusion.

PDP has included her compelling and smart screendance works in our Motion
Pictures series and more recently in the Philadelphia Museum of Dance at
the Barnes in 2018.

Ginslov is an artist who has made dance a place for expressing the beauty
of human experience, but not detached from the political and social forces
that act upon it.

Join in the  conversation.....

FREE or pay what you will.

RSVP for zoom link: info at philadanceprojects.org

More info: www.philadanceprojects.org

--

*"Dancers are here.  **They have never left, and they are ready to do the
work” Tommie-Waheed Evans, PDP Informance 2020*

PHILADELPHIADANCEPROJECTS

9 North Preston Street, Phila PA 19104 USA

215.546.2552   www.philadanceprojects.org