[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Teaching opportunities for Fall 2021/22

Info@delawarevalleydance.com info at delawarevalleydance.com
Wed Mar 24 14:16:29 EDT 2021

Delaware Valley Dance Academy
TEACHING OPPORTUNITIES FOR 2021/22!! Delaware Valley Dance Academy in  Colmar PA  has several openings for fall 2021 for highly qualified, experienced dance instructors. We are looking for instructors with strong technical background for our ballet, jazz and young children's division classes. Competitive wages, beautiful studios and a professional work environment. Call 215-822-4640 to set up interview or e-mail Lisa at Delawarevalleydance.com <mailto:Lisa at Delawarevalleydance.com>. DVDA is a professional dance studio dedicated to providing the highest quality training for our students. We are located in the northwest suburbs of Philadelphia. Please visit website for details. www.delawarevalleydance.com <http://www.delawarevalleydance.com/>.

Contact:  Lisa at Delawarevalleydance.com <mailto:Lisa at Delawarevalleydance.com>