[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] The Old City Sweethearts: Chorus Girl Galentines Celebration

Julee Mahon jmahon81 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 12:15:17 EST 2021

*This Galentine's Day, it's time to become the chorus girl you always
dreamed of being!*

[image: 144181510_3784639641600805_9172571410343536938_o.jpg]

Join Philly's finest chorus girls, the Old City Sweethearts
<https://www.facebook.com/OldCitySweethearts>, for some online fun
featuring one of the most classic choreographies ever created: "All I Do
(Is Dream of You)", from Singing in the Rain.

*SIGN UP* for our Chorus Girl Galentine's Celebration!!!
<https://www.facebook.com/events/472663467229159?acontext=%7B%22event_action_history%22%3A[%7B%22mechanism%22%3A%22search_results%22%2C%22surface%22%3A%22search%22%7D]%7D>

*YOU'LL GET *immediate access to 3 instructional videos so that you can
start learning on your own, PLUS a live Zoom class on February 15th at 7
PM, and the chance to submit your video and be part of our next video
release!

*LEARN MORE* and sign up here, no one turned away for lack of funds:
https://www.eventbrite.com/.../chorus-girls-galentines...
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/chorus-girls-galentines-celebration-tickets-139563780023?fbclid=IwAR3oZAqzJzidgimDiyvsmxp3_lgBb8TYHKltDV5vWmPAK5PK_Lt6JZKrL4k>

For a suggested donation of $10-$20, dancers and vintage aficionados of all
levels are invited to join in and do some good! All proceeds will be
donated to *Everybody Eats Philly <https://everybodyeatsphilly.org/team>*,
a Philadelphia organization dedicated to building community, increasing
food security, and fighting hunger by making sure everybody eats.

Participants will get access to 3 online videos to lead you through the
choreography at your own pace, teaching you all the details to get the
chorus girl movement just right. Still, have questions? Join in the live
Zoom class on Monday, February 15th, to practice with your fellow chorus
girls, clarify any details, and even perform for each other live.
Interested participants will also have the chance to submit a video of
themselves doing the routine and be part of the next Sweethearts Stay at
Home video series!

*CONTACT:* For any questions please feel free to email us at
oldcitysweethearts at gmail.com or msg our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/OldCitySweethearts/about/?ref=page_internal>!

We hope to see you on Monday, February 15th, 2021!