[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Labyrinth Dance Company Virtual Showcase

Labyrinth Dance Company labyrinthdancecompany at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 08:48:48 EST 2021

Labyrinth Dance Company is looking for performers for their upcoming
Virtual Showcase! The showcase is on March 13th at 6 pm. While we would
love to have a live show, we just aren't able to just yet. Instead we
decided to bring the arts to you from the comfort of your home!! Go solo,
grab a friend, or organize a fun safe group piece! We are looking for
choreographers and performers of all types to participate in this amazing
event! All pieces must be pre-recorded. *Applications are due by this
Sunday  February 21st!*
*When:* Saturday March 13th, 2021
*Where:* Virtual Showcase
*Time*: 6 pm
*Deadline:* Please have Applications in by  February 21st
Labyrinth Showcase is filled with dance performances by Labyrinth Dance
Company and other local artists, studios, and companies. The application
process includes a sample piece of work.
Please email labyrinthdancecompany at gmail.com for an application and any
questions!
Thank you for sharing your art with us!

Visit our Website: https://www.labyrinthdance.com/