[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] online creative dance class for kids in 2021

Loren Groenendaal lorengroenendaal at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 20:20:56 EST 2020

Happy Holidays, Philadelphia!

I will be offering CREATIVE AND RHYTHMIC MOVEMENT FOR AGES 5 TO 8 online in
the New Year.

This is a great opportunity for your young one to safely and happily get
exercise, be creative, and connect with other youth.
This experience could make a great gift as well.

CREATIVE AND RHYTHMIC MOVEMENT FOR AGES 5 TO 8
Mondays 4:15-5:00pm
Winter 2021 Session is 7 weeks from January 4 to February 22, 2021
(NO class on January 18 for Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day observed)
More Information and Registration:
https://crm_winter2021_online.eventbrite.com
Invite your friends: https://www.facebook.com/events/721953681760368
Full Session: $90

I will be resuming OUTDOOR distanced, and masked creative dance class for
ages 3-5, 5-8, and 8-12 in March.
Email me for more information or stay tuned at
https://www.lorenteachesmovement.com/

Best wishes for a Happy New Year,
-Loren

*Loren Groenendaal*
MFA in Choreography
BA in Dance and Visual Arts
Certified Movement Analyst
Freelance Teaching Artist as Loren Teaches Movement
<https://www.lorenteachesmovement.com/>
Founding Artistic Director of Vervet Dance <http://www.vervetdance.org/>
Founding Member, Curator of Impermanent Society of Philadelphia
<http://www.impermanentsociety.com/>
Founding Member, Board Member, Artist in Residence of Mascher Space
Cooperative <http://mascherdance.com/>

Accepting secure tax deductible donations to Vervet Dance through Fractured
Atlas
<https://www.fracturedatlas.org/site/fiscal/profile?id=8174#about_project> to
support our ongoing expenses and upcoming projects.