[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] A virtual New Year's Eve party with Fidget and 4bidden 4fruit

Megan Bridge megan at thefidget.org
Thu Dec 17 15:44:23 EST 2020

Please join us December 31st, 7pm-1am EST for a virtual New Year's Eve art
party with Fidget <http://www.thefidget.org> and 4bidden 4fruit
<https://www.instagram.com/4bidden4ruit/>!

Age of Aquarius is a virtual New Year’s Eve party event merging art &
celebration,  streamed live from the Fidget Space. Dress your best, raise a
toast, & join us with friends & loved ones as we create digital portals of
cosmic light & love that span the planet.

This International Artist Exchange will provide a space in which
communities across the globe can welcome the forthcoming year from the
comfort of home. We will check in with choreographers, dancers, visual
artists, & DJs as they create & share their individual crafts. Click here
<https://www.thefidget.org/upcoming/age-of-aquarius-2020> to view the
current lineup of performers, and get your tickets NOW!
<https://fidget.z2systems.com/np/clients/fidget/eventRegistration.jsp?event=29>

Happy Holidays, Philly Dance!

Warmly,
*Megan Bridge *