[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] ZoomBallet for 2.5 - 5 years, Outdoor small group classes start this week

Sarah Gladwin Camp Sarah.Gladwin.Camp at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 20:48:34 EDT 2020

ZoomDance is launching small group socially distanced *ZoomBallet* classes!
We'll don masks, set up individual dance islands, and have sanitizer on
hand. Come dance in the park with us!

*Full details here:* CLASSES <http://www.zoomdance.com/classes/>

class to help young dancers discover the joy in dancing. Kids will practice
alignment, balance, coordination, and learn dances each week, all in a less
rigid format than standard ballet classes. Costumes are encouraged but no
specific attire is necessary. Ballerinas, tigers, princesses, superheroes,
everyone is welcome!

*Fall Session: September 14 – November 6*
Inclement-weather make-up week = Nov 9-13 (if needed)

*Tuesdays 3-3:40pm & 3:50-4:30pm*ZoomBallet for 3-5 year olds
Bardascino Park, 1000 S. 10th Street, Philadelphia
*each time slot limited to 7 kids*

*Fridays 10-10:40am*ZoomBallet for 2.5-4 year olds
Julian Abele Park, South 22nd & Carpenter Street, Philadelphia
*class is limited to 7 kids*

$150 for 8-week session, $25 drop in (if space permits)

*We are ready to add more classes, let us know if you want to see one at a
park near you and can help us let neighbors know. *
We are also still offering virtual classes to preschools, as well as
leading virtual parties.

Reach out with any questions, we hope to see you soon!

Sarah

*Sarah Gladwin Camp*
*(pronouns she/her)*
Founder/ Director of *ZoomDance, *www.zoomdance.com
*Large-scale performance coordinator, project manager, rehearsal director,
community-builder in Philadelphia*
Sarah.Gladwin.Camp at gmail.com
610-937-2032