[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] outdoor, distanced, creative and somatic movement and dance classes

Loren Groenendaal lorengroenendaal at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 17:04:25 EDT 2020

Dear Philadelphia Dance Community,

I am pleased to announce that I am offering dance and movement classes with
covid-19 prevention safety protocol.

All of my classes will be outside, physically-distanced, and masked for
safety. Any make-up classes due to inclement weather, will happen online
(likely via Zoom).
Currently, I only have offerings in West Philly where I will be using Clark
Park. This setting will provide some beautiful grounding and inspiration
for creative dancing in connection to our natural and urban surroundings.

"Making Moves" for ages 8-12 starts TOMORROW on Wednesday 9/9. All other
classes start the week of 9/14-9/18. Enrollment is limited to 6-10 for
safety and quality experience, so reserve your spot soon!

More information and registration is available at the eventbrite links
below. Classes are listed here in age order. There are some really exciting
and unique offerings!

I hope you can join me this season!
Best wishes,
Loren

CREATIVE COLLABORATIVE DANCE FOR ALL AGES
Fridays 3:30-4:30pm
Fall Session is 6 weeks: September 18- October 23, 2020
Info and Registration: https://creativeallagesfall2020.eventbrite.com
Invite your friends: https://www.facebook.com/events/316446702795724
Session: $120 (for 2-5 people)

CREATIVE MOVEMENT, AGES 3-5
Mondays 2:00-2:45pm
Fall 2020 Session is 6 weeks: September 14-October 26, 2020
(No class on September 28 for Yom Kippur)
Info and Registration: https://creativemovement3-5fall2020.eventbrite.com
Invite your friends: https://www.facebook.com/events/768560797226866
Session: $75

CREATIVE AND RHYTHMIC MOVEMENT, AGES 6-8
Mondays 3:30-4:15pm
Fall 2020 Session is 6 weeks: September 14-October 26, 2020
(No class on September 28 for Yom Kippur)
Info and Registration: https://creativerhythmic6-8fall2020.eventbrite.com
Invite your friends: https://www.facebook.com/events/623656585205345
Session: $75

MAKING MOVES, AGES 8-12 (CREATIVE AND MODERN DANCE)
Wednesdays 5:15-6:15pm
Fall 2020 Session is 7 weeks: September 9-October 21, 2020
Info and Registration: https://makingmoves8-12fall2020.eventbrite.com
Invite your friends: https://www.facebook.com/events/896547400876490
Session: $90

CORE AND MORE: STRENGTH AND COORDINATION FOR ADULTS
Fridays 2:00-3:00pm
Fall Session is 6 weeks: September 18-October 23, 2020
Info and Registration: https://coreandmorefall2020.eventbrite.com
Invite your friends: https://www.facebook.com/events/311611313453654/
Session: $90

Reach out to LorenTeachesMovement at gmail.com with any questions.
More information at LorenTeachesMovement.com

Loren Groenendaal
MFA in Choreography
BA in Dance and Visual Arts
Certified Movement Analyst
Freelance Teaching Artist as Loren Teaches Movement
Founding Artistic Director of Vervet Dance
Founding Member, Curator of Impermanent Society of Philadelphia
Founding Member, Board Member, Artist in Residence of Mascher Space
Cooperative