[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Digital Dissolving Doors is Friday 8/7/2020 8pm

Loren Groenendaal lorengroenendaal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 16:43:12 EDT 2020

Dear Philadelphia Dance Community,

Digital Dissolving Doors, an performance of compositional improvisation is
TOMORROW, Friday, August 7, 2020 8-9pm!

This show is curated by the Philadelphia Compositional Improvisation Lab
Ensemble, facilitated by Loren Groenendaal, Curt Haworth, and Kat J.
Sullivan.

We will be streaming our Zoom meeting show live to our facebook event. If
you want to be in the audience of the show, but don't have a facebook
account, email LorenGroenendaal at gmail.com to ask to join the Zoom meeting
as an audience member.

WHAT: Digital Dissolving Doors
WHEN: Friday, August 7, 2020 8-9pm
HOW MUCH: Pay what you wish to PayPal katjsullivan6 at gmail.com or Venmo
@katjsullivan6
%10 of proceeds will be donated to Black Lives Matter Philly with the rest
divided between performers

MORE INFO and link for Facebook Live viewing:
https://www.facebook.com/events/345597586432631/

The artists involved include Katrina Atkin, Sean Thomas Boyt, Asimina
Chremos, Amalia Colon-Nava, Miryam Coppersmith, Ann-Marie Gover, Loren
Groenendaal, Curt Haworth, Skye Hughes, Sara Outing, Andy Thierauf, and Kat
J. Sullivan.

Make your weekend into a mini-improvisation festival by participating the
next day in our Compositional Improvisation Lab on Saturday, August 8
3:30-5pm. Come at 3:15 to be oriented if it is your first time.
Register here:
https://muhlenberg.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUvce2rqTgrE9Urq6xpPjBH6vWl0qRHOZ0z

Best wishes,
Loren, Curt, and Kat

*Loren Groenendaal*
MFA in Choreography
BA in Dance and Visual Arts
Certified Movement Analyst
Freelance Teaching Artist as Loren Teaches Movement
<https://www.lorenteachesmovement.com/>
Founding Artistic Director of Vervet Dance <http://www.vervetdance.org/>
Founding Member, Curator of Impermanent Society of Philadelphia
<http://www.impermanentsociety.com/>
Founding Member, Board Member, Artist in Residence of Mascher Space
Cooperative <http://mascherdance.com/>

Accepting secure tax deductible donations to Vervet Dance through Fractured
Atlas
<https://www.fracturedatlas.org/site/fiscal/profile?id=8174#about_project> to
support our ongoing expenses and upcoming projects.