[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] This Sunday: Online Gyrotonic Mat for the Neck & Shoulder Girdle

Darcy Lyons darcydlyons at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 15:25:24 EDT 2020

Hello Philly dance community!

I hope this finds you well in quarantine! This Sunday from 4-5 PM via Zoom,
I'm offering a special class called *Gyrotonic Mat for the Neck and
Shoulder Girdle*. It's $15 and is appropriate for all levels of movers. The
material we will work with primarily comes from the teacher training course
titled Gyrotonic Applications for the Shoulder Girdle. We'll explore
accessible and effective exercise to lengthen and strengthen the neck and
shoulders using the Gyrotonic principles. Feel free to reach out with any
questions You can sign up here:

http://vitalitystudio.com/classes/class-schedule/

I really hope you can make it. Please tell a friend and spread the word if
you're willing! Thank you! If you can't make it Sunday, I hope you can make
it to my regular weekly class offerings (see my schedule below the
signature). I'm also available for private and duet sessions via Zoom, and
come July 6, in person if Philadelphia goes into the "green" zone.

Take care! Stay safe and well!

With gratitude,

Darcy

*Weekly Zoom Class Offerings through Vitality Studio*
* (ongoing until further notice) all classes are one hour and $15 per class*
*Monday 9 AM Pilates Mat*
*Tuesday 6 PM Gyrotonic Mat*
*Friday 12 PM Gyrotonic Mat*

--