[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Watch surrealist screendance live now.

zornitsa at herebegindance.com zornitsa at herebegindance.com
Thu Jun 18 11:17:42 EDT 2020

Shifting Realities - Screendance by Zornitsa Stoyanova LIVE on Facebook.

Join me in just an hour for some cool surrealist dance on camera.

This Thursday June 18th
12:30pm ET (NYC)
18:30 CET (Berlin)
19:30 EET (Sofia)

GO TO:  <https://www.facebook.com/BodyMeld/live>
https://www.facebook.com/BodyMeld/live

You will see:
Chrysalis - 3m 47s - 2015
Dark Matter - 8m - 2015/16
      featuring: Christina Gesualdi , Zornitsa Stoyanova and Nicole Bindler
Geometries of Time - 4m 40s - 2017
Elsewhere - 7m26s - 2016/19
      featuring: Christina Gesualdi, Nicole Bindler, Aleksandrina Dimitrova
and Evgenia Taneva.

Statement:
My work (both stage and digital) centers around themes of otherness,
womanhood, feminism, power dynamics and vulnerability. I am influenced by
surrealism and science fiction and often engage the audience by inviting
them on stage or choosing a non-traditional venue and format for my work.
Mylar reflective material and custom lighting are integral part of my most
recent stage, video, and photography work.
My dance films have been shown across the U.S. and in Mexico, Argentina,
Uruguay, Bulgaria, Ireland and Bangladesh.

performance artist | curator | filmmaker | teacher
Dance writer for
<http://www.thinkingdance.net/articles/author/Zornitsa-Stoyanova/>
thINKingDance.net

 <https://www.instagram.com/zstoy/> IG:@zstoy

Director of BodyMeld - new dance platform
 <http://www.bodymeld.org> www.bodymeld.org