[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Inhale/Exhale- Rescheduled for August

Evalina Carbonell evalina at kyld.org
Mon Apr 13 11:39:43 EDT 2020

KYLD's Inhale/Exhale Performance Series
Rescheduled for 8/14 and 8/15

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and surrounding conditions and our desire to
be able to offer artists the best possible performance experience, we will
be rescheduling the performances, originally slated for May, to later in
the summer.  The new performance dates will be Friday, August 14th at
7:30PM and Saturday, August 15th at 7:30PM.  *E*ach accepted artist or
group will perform on one of these two evenings.

Due to these new circumstances, we are extending the deadline for artists
to apply to Friday, July 3rd.  Artists will be notified by Saturday, July
11th as to the acceptance status or their applications.

KYL/D’s InHale Performance Series offers a supportive environment that
fosters creative exchange of ideas, cultivates community, and provides
opportunities for members of the public to experience a wide spectrum of
dance/ movement disciplines.

Selected artists receive free performance space, technical assistance and
audience feedback.

To date, KYL/D has presented over 1000 movement artists from PA and beyond
including from DC, NY, VA, MD, MA, CT, IL, NC, and MI. The shows fill to
capacity!

Complete an application here: http://www.kyld.org/inhale/

The application process includes a work sample, artist description and $20
application fee. Artists will be notified as soon as possible before the
performances.

For more information

visit: http://www.kyld.org/inhale/

Call: 267-687-3739

Like us on Facebook!

Follow us on Twitter: @KYLDancers

“In a city like Philadelphia where even the established companies find
themselves vying for the same audiences, it’s easy for emerging artists to
get overlooked. Fortunately, the quarterly InHale Performance Series,
hosted by Kun-Yang Lin/Dancers at the CHI Movement Arts Center, gives
up-and-coming choreographers a much needed and well deserved chance to
strut their stuff.” ~The Dance Journal