[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Testing Ground: An Intimate Performance Series on Sat. Feb. 29th

Olive Prince oliveprincedance at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 12:50:45 EST 2020

*Testing Ground* is a new performance series at Cardell Dance Studio.  This
laboratory will support artists in all stages of the working and research
process. In this studio setting, audiences get to be a part of the working
process by seeing ideas and experiments in the works.

Please join us at *Cardell Dance Studio* on *Saturday Feb. 29th at 5pm and
7 pm* to share in this exchange.  For our first event, you will see
experiments by *Olive Prince Dance, Jennifer Morley, and Meghan Frederick
and Kate Seethaler*.

We are committed to supporting all levels of artists from emerging to
established. *Our goal is build community that can help sustain the
artistic process and highlight the immeasurable work that happens in the
studio.*

Because this is a studio showing, seating is limited and not formal.  We
suggest you reserve your spot.  $15
https://cardelldance.com/product/testing-ground/

Questions about this new monthly series or interested in showing new work
and research please email Testing Ground Director: Olive Prince -
oliveprincedance at gmail.com

*Cardell Dance Studio is located at 1713 Melon St. Philadelphia*, 19130 in
the Fairmount neighborhood.

Come watch 50 minutes of dance and then grab a bite to eat!

Olive Prince, MFA

*Olive Prince Dance*
www.oliveprincedance.com <http://www.oliveprince.com>
Dance Artist and Educator