[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Dance mini showing/work in progress

Brandi Ou bno.brandinicole at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 08:26:45 EST 2020

Dance performance:
Please join us as we share a work in progress. Through solos and duets, we
explore and elaborate upon our light and shadow sides. Your attendance and
donation will go a long way towards costuming, lighting, and paying the
artists for their time, energy, hearts, minds, and sweat as this project
continues to evolve towards its full showing this Fall.

Details:
February 22nd at 4pm and 6pm.
$10 cash donation at the door please

If you can't make it but want to support us. Please contact Brandi Ou via
email bno.brandinicole at gmail.com.

Seating is very limited so come early!
Much love and blessings,
Brandi