[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Performers wanted for upcoming events with ArcheDream for Humankind

Patricia Claire Dominguez pcditty at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 14 20:51:29 EST 2020

ArcheDream for Humankind, a black light mask and dance theater company, is seeking performers for several upcoming events this spring.
ADHK combines dance, physical theater & puppetry as part of their performances, and we are looking for performers that fall into any of those categories and welcome any other special talents.

If interested, please send an email to Patricia Dominguez at info at ADHK.org with a resume, a contact # and a good time to be reached for a phone conference to discuss details and logistics.

Performance dates and specifics:
April Sunday 19th from 10am-6pm.
May Fri. & Sat. 8th & 9th from 6pm-Midnight
June TBD.
Performances are paid.
Rehearsals are held Wednesday evenings 6:30-9:30pm at our work space at, 543 Industrial park drive, Yeadon, Pa 19050.