[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Restorative Contact | February 23, 4-6pm in the beautiful new Cardell Dance Studio in Fairmount

Gabrielle Revlock garevlock at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 15:38:22 EST 2020

Please join me for a Restorative Contact workshop:
Sunday, February 23, 4-6pm
Cardell Dance Studio, 1713 Melon Street  (Come experience this gorgeous new
space!)
$25 RSVP: https://cardelldance.com/workshops/

[image: IMG_1490 (1).JPG]

*ABOUT*
Restorative Contact is a gentle, all levels practice composed of passive
contact poses designed to regenerate, replenish and reset the body and
mind. In the workshop we will work in pairs, guided through a mostly
floor-based sequence of touch and weight-sharing, using using various
surfaces of the body. Deep relaxation has been shown to help with anxiety,
insomnia, digestion, fertility and high blood pressure. The effects of
touch are far-reaching, including emotional, physical, and cognitive
wellbeing and improvement. Open to all levels and experiences with movement.

*FAQ*
*What should I wear?*
Comfortable, loose fitting clothing, without zippers and buttons is ideal
(i.e. sweatpants). Please wear a shirt that covers your midriff and chest.

*Is this open to couples?*
Yes, but you will be encouraged to partner with someone other than your
partner. Please know that this class is strictly non-sexual.

*I have more questions, who do I direct them to?* Email Gabrielle,
info at restorativecontact.com or visit RestorativeContact.com

www.GabrielleRevlock.com <http://www.gabriellerevlock.com/>  | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/GRevlock> | RestorativeContact.com

*Class!*
February 13, 6-8pm - Contact Improv: The Basics
<https://movementresearch.org/event/12691>, Movement Research at Gibney,
280 Broadway, NYC $14
February 14, 7:45-10:45 - Brooklyn Contact Jam
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/1127988964054286/> (warm up 7:45-8:15) 630
Sackett, Brooklyn $5-20 sliding scale
February 15, 11-1pm - Restorative Contact
<http://www.theaterlabnyc.com/events/restorative-contact/>, TheaterLab, 357
West 36th St. 3rd Floor, NYC $16-24 sliding scale
February 21, 7:30-11pm - Contact Improv class for the Ecstatic Dance Lab
<https://www.facebook.com/events/528712287990022>, 405 Johnson Ave,
Brooklyn $20
February 23, 4-6pm - Restorative Contact at Cardell Dance Studios
<https://cardelldance.com/workshops/>, 1713 Melon St., Philadelphia $25
April 2, 9, 23, 30, 6-8pm - Contact Improv: The Basics
<https://movementresearch.org/event/12811>, Movement Research at Gibney,
280 Broadway, NYC $14
May 6, 13, 20, 27, 6:30-8:30pm - Contact Improvisation
<https://movementresearch.org/event/12814>, Movement Research, Eden's
Expressway, 537 Broadway, 4th Floor $12-14

*Email me about small group or private lessons!*