[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Free contemporary class this Thursday night at Mascher

Kate Seethaler kate.seethaler at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 18:27:53 EST 2020

Hello, folks!

As a teaser for an upcoming weekly class I will run, I am offering a FREE contemporary/modern class at Mascher Space Cooperative this Thursday evening. If there are enough willing participants, I would like to film some portions of the class for promo/application materials. You do not need to be willing to be filmed to attend. Details below. Reach out with any questions. Hope to dance with you soon!

FREE class (floor work, and combos, and improv, oh my!)
7-8pm Thursday 2/13 (Galentine’s Day!)
Mascher Space Cooperative, 2519 Germantown Ave
Mascher is currently not ADA accessible; there are steps up to the main door, as well as a flight of steps up to the second floor of the building, where the studio is located.
If you’re driving, there is a free parking lot adjacent to the building, which is accessible from Cadwallader St.
Email kate.seethaler at gmail.com with questions or for more info!

<3
Kate