[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] New Dance Collective seeks members

Catherine Westerduin cwesterduin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 15:08:04 EST 2020

Hello!

Poético Dance Collective of Philadelphia, a new dance group on the Philly scene, is seeking dancers and musicians to join us!

Some information:
-We aim to do at least 3 shows per year, (two local, one traveling) + outside showcase entries.

-Rehearsals will be Sunday afternoons starting in March.

-Before each rehearsal, collective members will have the opportunity to teach community class/ class series, and keep proceeds collected.

-Collective members will be paid stipend per show performed/directed.

-Shows will consist of Poético, visiting guests, and audition-based youth performers.

-Major show proceeds go towards charities and non-profits working to better our world

-Poético is in the process of becoming a not-for-profit organization.

INTERESTED? Please submit a sample of your work, or any questions to poeticodance at gmail.com. Please reach out to me, founder and performer, Catherine Westerduin.

More info to come!

Much love!
Catherine