[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] All the feels with Meg Foley - 2/29 + 3/1

The Whole Shebang art.at.shebang at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 15:38:28 EST 2020

All the moves, all the words, all the shapes, all the feels...

February 29 + March 1 10:30am-5:30pm
CATCH THAT 1/29 EARLY BIRD DEADLINE!

Join Meg Foley for an intensive weekend of performance and
improvisational practice - start with solo movement-based explorations of
text usage, emotional expansion, and potential time travel and move into
group structures + emergent making. We will dive into movement and
talking practices Meg has developed over the past 8 years: move a lot,
practice a lot, play a lot, create small performances for one another and
do some general feedback-ing.

This workshop is for artists of all disciplines with an intensive interest
in the materiality and effect of moving and in taking apart what we mean by
dance, or choreography, or embodiment to get closer to what we are actually
doing and how we shape that into performance. Space is limited so register
early.

*$85 early bird by 1/29 *| $100-150 sliding scale after

register @ thewholeshebangphilly.com
<http://www.thewholeshebangphilly.com/take-classes/all-the-moves->

text or call: 267 422 2719