[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Dance TAG -- Winter/spring series of free workshops!

Madeline Cantor mcantor at brynmawr.edu
Mon Jan 13 20:33:21 EST 2020

Dance TAG (Teaching Artists Group) returns after a brief hiatus with three workshops this winter/spring that will invigorate and expand your teaching, dancing and dancemaking. They are all on Sundays from 1 - 3 pm at locations in the flyer below. They are FREE FREE FREE and sponsored by Philadelphia Dance Projects.

First up on Sunday, February 9 is Questioning Ableism in Dance Teaching Practices, led by Bailey Anderson, an experienced and insightful guide who will bring new light and ideas for expansive teaching.

We continue on Sunday, March 1 with What's Your Angle? Lessons Learned from Mixing Geometry and Dance with Toni Duncan who has successfully piloted these ideas in her middle school program.

We finish the series on Sunday, March 29 with Rachel Repinz and Temporary Communities as Sources for Dancemaking which looks at the groups we find ourselves in on a daily basis as an asset and inspiration.  Lots more info about the sessions, facilitators, and how to get involved here<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PPja_YmklNZ-w848fFTuoHsiWy7mvz24/view?usp=sharing>.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PPja_YmklNZ-w848fFTuoHsiWy7mvz24/view?usp=sharing
[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/u74JtwByUkcH1uxi5T86BQXrvYtsflknuCyBzIdORuQwka5Ry3cPfZZm1dA=w1200-h630-p]<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PPja_YmklNZ-w848fFTuoHsiWy7mvz24/view?usp=sharing>
Dance TAG Spring 2020.pdf<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PPja_YmklNZ-w848fFTuoHsiWy7mvz24/view?usp=sharing>
drive.google.com

Write with questions!  Hope to see you at Dance TAG.

Mady Cantor

Director, Dance TAG