[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Give the gift of creative dance to your favorite 8-12 year old

Loren Groenendaal lorengroenendaal at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 13:24:33 EST 2019

Hello all,

My Creative Dance class for children ages 8-12 continues in January.
Experiences make great presents! Consider this class as a gift to your
child for an upcoming winter holiday. There is more information below. If
you have any questions, please be in touch.

Happy Winter wishes to you and yours!
-Loren

MAKING MOVES, Creative and Modern Dance for ages 8-12
Tuesdays 5:30-6:30 PM
WINTER 2020 SESSION is 11 weeks: Tuesday, January 7-March 24, 2020
(NO class on February 18)
University City Arts League, 4226 Spruce St. Philadelphia, PA 19104, 3rd
floor rear dance studio
More Info & Registration:
https://makingmoves-spring20-tues-west.eventbrite.com
You may pay with credit card online. To do so, please register with the
above link. I can also accept cash or check to Loren Groenendaal. Please
email me to register without paying online.
$165 for session, $15 to drop-in
Invite your friends: https://www.facebook.com/events/1496182997207284

This class teaches modern dance technique skills and facilitates student
improvisation and choreography. This is a unique opportunity for this age
group to engage with dance creatively!  There will be a final showing for
loved ones on Tuesday, March 24. Further, Students in this particular
session also have an optional performance opportunity on Saturday, April 11.

Email with questions: LorenGroenendaal at gmail.com and/or
LorenTeachesMovement at gmail.com

More about this Course, Teacher, and Teaching Philosophy at:
www.lorenteachesmovement.com

Loren Groenendaal, Teaching Artist
MFA in Choreography
BA in Dance and Visual Arts