[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Eurhythmics workshops and classes

Dawn Pratson dalcrozephilly at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 16:07:59 EST 2019

 Dalcroze Philly is offering open level workshops and classes for adults in
music and movement taught by Dawn Pratson at *Mascher's* *new space: 2519
Germantown Ave.*

The workshops and classes will include somatic awareness, vocal
development, ear training, rhythmic challenges and lots of creative
improvisation using our bodies and our voices.
Workshops: December 21, January 4,10 - 11:30
Class: Tuesdays, January 7 - March 3, 6:30 - 8pm.
Cost: $20 single class; $60 for series of 4. Discounts for
PhiladelphiaDance members and others as needed.

To register send an email to dalcrozephilly at gmail.com