[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Last Tuesday Release Class of 2019 & Special Workshop on Saturday!

Katherine Stark thenakedstark at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 14:35:36 EST 2019

There are two chances to move with us this week! Tomorrow, join us for the
last release technique class of 2019 (we'll be back in January, don't
worry). We'll also be dancing together through improvisation and ritual on
the winter solstice, this Saturday during our Falling on Purpose workshop.
Check out the details and RSVP on Facebook below.
warmly,
Katherine

**** Movement Practice with The Naked Stark ****
<
https://www.facebook.com/events/433016774261775/?event_time_id=433016790928440
>*

Tuesdays at University City Arts League
10:00am - 11:30am
*4226 Spruce St, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104*
$10 Drop-In

Blending Kline Technique, Safety Release Technique, and release
technique, Katherine's
class is an energetic exploration of movement from the inside out. Emphasis
is placed on the initiation of the movement and the path the various body
parts take in space to discover how one's own body moves within the movement
.
We embrace the space through phrases that move in and out of the floor and
carry us in and out of balance. Class begins quietly and gradually builds
in complexity, culminating in a dynamic phrase. Sleeves and knee-pads or
long pants are recommended.

**** Falling on Purpose ****
A movement workshop of improvisation and ritual on the winter solstice.
https://www.facebook.com/events/2568697516749289/

December 21, 4-7pm
4-6:30 Inside for structured improvisation and jam
6:30-7 Outside for candle lighting

Everybody Movement and Wellness
4305 Locust Street
Sliding scale,