[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] The Iron Factory now accepting applications for 2020 residencies

Ashley Lippolis alippoli at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 15:17:26 EST 2019

Announcing The Iron Factory's upcoming free residencies for 2020! Apply by
December 1, 2019 for one of the following residency dates:

March 27-29, 2020 (weekend)
February 21-28, 2020 (weeklong)
April 24 - May 1, 2020 (weeklong)

To learn more about studio access, overnight accommodations (shared loft
with resident artist, sleeps up to four), and to apply, visit
theironfactory.org/residencyapplication.

WHAT: This opportunity is for performing artists who would like to apply
for a FREE residency at The Iron Factory in Philadelphia. Our residencies
can also be booked (see rates at theironfactory.org/residency-rates). For
those who do not receive a residency, the application fee can be used
toward a future rental! We encourage applications from artists at various
stages of their career, and welcome individual artists, companies, and
collaboratives both local and visiting to apply.

Questions? Email theironfactory at gmail.com.

--
Ashley Lippolis
Programs Manager