[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Miss Hill: Making Dance Matter at the Performance Garage

Performance Garage Philly performancegaragephilly at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 14:33:52 EST 2019

This Saturday: "Miss Hill: Making Dance Matter" at the Performance Garage

DanceFilms is a new program at the Performance Garage that features dance
films and documentaries. Join us for our first event this Saturday,
November 16th when we'll be watching "Miss Hill: Making Dance Matter*."* Meet
the Director Greg Vandeer Veer during a pre-show reception, and ask
questions afterward during a Q&A.

November 16
Reception: 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Film Screening: 7:00 PM - 8:20 PM
Q&A with the Director: 8:20 PM - 9:00 PM

FREE | RSVP required: https://www.performancegarage.org/misshill

"Miss Hill: Making Dance Matter" reveals the little known story of Martha
Hill, the visionary founding director of Juilliard's Dance Division, who
fought against great odds to make contemporary and modern dance a
legitimate art form in America.