[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Volunteers Needed for IPAY Showcase

Sam Tower tower.samantha at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 17:13:44 EST 2019

Hello Philly dance!

International Performing Arts for Youth (IPAY) <http://www.ipayweb.org/> is
proud to announce that our annual Showcase of international theatre,
puppetry, music, circus and dance for Young Audiences will be held in
Philadelphia, PA on the Avenue of the Arts from January 21 through to 25,
2020. We are looking for friendly and motivated volunteers in Philadelphia
to help make Showcase 2020 our best conference yet!

Volunteers for IPAY Showcase are given the chance to see
internationally-renowned performances for young audiences and observe our
professional development dialogues with guest artists from all around the
world. The conference will host over 500 international presenters, artists,
agents, and students, as well as local young audiences. Volunteers are
needed every day of the conference as ushers, registration associates,
meeting attendants, and way-finders.

Shifts available from January 20 - 25, 2020! To sign up, fill out the
volunteer form here: https://signup.com/go/ROmuwpH

You may sign up for as many volunteer shifts as you like. We appreciate
your support! Please email annette at ipayweb.org with any questions about
volunteering.