[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] This Week at Leah Stein Dance Company!

Mira Treatman info at leahsteindanceco.org
Mon Nov 11 12:16:01 EST 2019

VOICE/MOVEMENT WORKSHOPS
Facilitated by Leah Stein
Saturday, November 16 - 1:00-4:00 pm
Saturday, December 14 - 1:00-4:00 pm

Explore improvisational movement and sound inspired by Deep
Listening® practice founded by composer Pauline Oliveros. Connect through
an open creative process to oneself and others where everyone’s
contribution is essential. Seasoned performers as well as those who are new
to voice/movement practice are welcome.

Pre-register: https://www.leahsteindanceco.org/voicemovement-workshop
$20 in advance/$25 at the door
$32 2-Workshop Bundle
Pre-registration encouraged!

THEN
Come to STUDIO WORKS
Monday, November 18 at 7 pm

See new work by
L. Graciella Maiolatesi
Shannon Brooks
Margot Steinberg

Leah Stein Dance Company's Studio Works Series
Monday, November 18 at 7 pm
The Art Room Studio
2329 S. 3rd Street, 2nd Fl, Philadelphia
https://www.leahsteindanceco.org/studioworks
$10 suggested donation to the artists

Studio Works is an informal performance series featuring local
movement-based artists. This platform is an opportunity to see new work
bridging dance, visual arts, theatre, and music. We're celebrating
Philadelphia's performance landscape by gaining a deeper insight into the
processes of vastly different makers and thinkers from across our city.

Learn more: http://www.leahsteindanceco.org/studioworks
<http://www.leahsteindanceco.org/studioworks>

--
Mira Treatman

Administrative Manager
Leah Stein Dance Company
info at leahsteindanceco.org

*Join Leah Stein Dance Company at the Art Room Studio! *
Studio Works - November 18  <https://www.leahsteindanceco.org/upcoming>
Voice/Movement Workshop <https://www.leahsteindanceco.org/upcoming> -
November 16 & December 14