[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Almanac's The Fleecing returns next weekend

Macy West macywest313 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 9 01:13:15 EST 2019

The Bumblefish is Dead. Again.The intrigue! The foul play?!?! Can't we go back to the days of wholesomely appeasing the personification of Greed?Seemingly insurmountable divisions have arisen, and now, rival factions within the Order vie for control, each with their own powerful Devotees ready to become the next Bumblefish. Which side will you choose? ------------
Join Almanac and some incredible guest artists for The Fleecing, Almanac's semi-annual, audience immersive, interactive performance event inside a historic mansion in Germantown.* Featuring some of the region's best performers, in the The Fleecing, you play a role as an Acolyte in the Order of Mammon, testing the Devotees as they push themselves to a fever pitch to win your solemn vote.
Performance dates: November 14, 15, 21, 22, 23 @ 8PMNovember 16 @ 8:30PM
Venue: McPherson Manor, 6440 Greene Street
Tickets available at almanac.ticketleap.com/fleecing$20 General Admission $75 VIP (includes open bar, an esteemed uniform, and countless other special privileges)$15 Artists/Students (use code ARTIST)
*Please note: performance requires walking up and down stairs, and seating during the show is limited. We are very sorry, but the venue and the show are not wheelchair accessible.