[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Did you know? Special rental rates for percussive dancers at Sound Space

Pamela Hetherington pamelamh4 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 12:04:00 EST 2019

Since 2015, Sound Space Performing Arts has offered special rehearsal and
'shed' rental rates for percussive dancers in our community.

Rehearsal rate (2+ people): $10/hour
'Shed' rate (solo rehearsal time): $8/hour

Open to dancer-musicians in: tap, flamenco, clogging, flatfooting, Irish,
Bharatanatyam, Odissi, zapateo, step, gumboot, body percussion, and
anything else we missed!

Sound Space now has TWO sprung hardwood floor studios, each totaling 1200
square feet. Both studios have mirrors and a sound system. Piano available
upon request. We are located on the busy West Girard Avenue corridor at
2511 West Girard Avenue, 2nd Floor. www.soundspacephilly.net.

To reserve times, just email pam at soundspacephilly.net.

*COMING UP*: Are you a working percussive dance artist looking for a home
for your work? Applications for our 2020 percussive dance residency will be
available in January.

--
*Pamela Hetherington <http://www.pamelahetherington.net>*
Artistic Director, Take It Away Dance <http://www.takeitawaydance.com>