[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Studio Works at Leah Stein Dance Company

Mira Treatman info at leahsteindanceco.org
Mon Nov 4 17:00:36 EST 2019

Come to STUDIO WORKS at Leah Stein Dance Company!
Monday, November 18 at 7 pm

See new work by
L. Graciella Maiolatesi
Shannon Brooks
Margot Steinberg

Leah Stein Dance Company's Studio Works Series
Monday, November 18 at 7 pm
The Art Room Studio
2329 S. 3rd Street, 2nd Fl, Philadelphia
https://www.leahsteindanceco.org/studioworks
$10 suggested donation to the artists

Studio Works is an informal performance series featuring local
movement-based artists. This platform is an opportunity to see new work
bridging dance, visual arts, theatre, and music. We're celebrating
Philadelphia's performance landscape by gaining a deeper insight into the
processes of vastly different makers and thinkers from across our city.

Learn more: http://www.leahsteindanceco.org/studioworks
<http://www.leahsteindanceco.org/studioworks>

--
Mira Treatman