[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Release Technique Class, Tuesdays at UCAL

Katherine Stark thenakedstark at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 11:41:31 EST 2019

Movement Practice with Katherine Kiefer Stark, Artistic Director of The
Naked Stark <http://thenakedstark.com/> is back!

Join me at UCAL Tuesday for a release-based technique practice 10-11:30am.
Hope to move with you tomorrow!
warmly,
Katherine

*Movement Practice with The Naked Stark
<https://www.facebook.com/events/433016774261775/>*

Tuesdays at University City Arts League
10:00am - 11:30am
*4226 Spruce St, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104*

$10 Drop-In

A release-based technique class with *Katherine Kiefer Stark / The Naked
Stark*

Blending Kline Technique, Safety Release Technique, and release
technique, Katherine's
class is an energetic exploration of movement from the inside out. Emphasis
is placed on the initiation of the movement and the path the various body
parts take in space to discover how one's own body moves within the movement.
We embrace the space through phrases that move in and out of the floor and
carry us in and out of balance. Class begins quietly and gradually builds
in complexity, culminating in a dynamic phrase. Sleeves and knee-pads or
long pants are recommended.

--
Katherine Kiefer Stark, MFA
Artistic Director, The Naked Stark