[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Workshop w/Applied Mechanics

Anita Holland anitamarieholland at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 11:27:29 EDT 2019

Have you asked yourselves:
*How do we make art in this tumultuous political moment?*
*Can we use art to manifest our desires for a better society?*
*How can political theater be powerful without being didactic?*

Applied Mechanics is a vanguard company in the US making immersive,
parallel-narrative performance. This course in Radical World Building will
teach you how to transform critical analysis into artistically potent
action.

WORKSHOP DATES: Oct 5 + 6, 2019 (10a-4pm)
Location: 1812 Productions Rehearsal Hall, 2329 S 3rd Street, Philadelphia,
PA 19148.

WORKSHOP COST:

Early bird discount $85 (by Sept 21)
Regular $100 (Oct 1 deadline!)
Part of a collaborative? If you are taking this workshop as part of a group
of 3 or more, group discount of $75/ person. Fill out form and we will
email for more details!

We accept payments through Paypal. Your spot in the workshop will not be
confirmed until we receive your payment.  Once you submit this form, we'll
send you the payment details.
Thanks for joining us!  We look forward to seeing you.

Questions? Please contact Jessica Hurley: jessica.hurley at gmail.com
www.appliedmechanics.us