[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Creative Modern Dance class for ages 8-12 continues Tuesday 9/17

Loren Groenendaal lorengroenendaal at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 20:48:17 EDT 2019

It's not too late to join "Making Moves" a creative modern dance class for
ages 8-12!

If you want to send your kid on 9/17, just come! You can try a day before
committing. If you would like to join later in the session, email me in
advance to check in.

MAKING MOVES for ages 8-12
Tuesdays 5:30-6:30 PM
FALL 2019 SESSION is 9 weeks: Tuesday, September 17-December 3, 2019
(NO class on October 1 for Rosh Hashanah, October 8 for Yom Kippur, and
November 5 for Election Day)
University City Arts League, 4226 Spruce St. Philadelphia, PA 19104, 3rd
floor rear dance studio
More Info and Registration:
https://makingmoves-fall19-tues-west.eventbrite.com
Invite your friends: https://www.facebook.com/events/389411571718405
$135 for session
$15 to drop-in

This class teaches modern dance technique skills and facilitates student
improvisation and choreography. This is a unique opportunity for this age
group to engage with dance creatively!

Email with questions: LorenGroenendaal at gmail.com and/or
LorenTeachesMovement at gmail.com

More about this Course, Teacher, and Teaching Philosophy at:
https://www.lorenteachesmovement.com/

*Loren Groenendaal*
MFA in Choreography
BA in Dance and Visual Arts
Certified Movement Analyst
Freelance Teaching Artist as Loren Teaches Movement
<https://www.lorenteachesmovement.com/>
Founding Artistic Director of Vervet Dance <http://www.vervetdance.org/>
Founding Member, Curator of Impermanent Society of Philadelphia
<http://www.impermanentsociety.com/>
Founding Member, Board Member, Artist in Residence of Mascher Space
Cooperative <http://mascherdance.com/>

Accepting secure tax deductible donations to Vervet Dance through Fractured
Atlas
<https://www.fracturedatlas.org/site/fiscal/profile?id=8174#about_project> to
support our ongoing expenses and upcoming projects.