[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Sprout! A Full Length-Not-A-Ballet | Premieres This Thursday

Madeline Rabin madelinerabin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 09:40:51 EDT 2019

TICKETS at https://fringearts.com/event/sprout-a-full-length-not-a-ballet/

Sprout! A Full Length Not-A-Ballet premieres next week as a part of Philly
Fringe 2019!

It's a big ol’ family-friendly fairytale with surrealist tendencies and a
live band, brought to you by 6 dancers, 5 musicians, 1 narrator, and a few
giant puppets. We'll follow our young sprout in its search for The Answers,
a journey to the lonely accordion colonies of the north and to the brass
band swamps of the south as it navigates love, loss, and what it means to
be (not) human.

TICKETS & MORE INFO at
https://fringearts.com/event/sprout-a-full-length-not-a-ballet/