[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Creative Modern Dance class for ages 8-12 starts Tuesday 9/10

Loren Groenendaal lorengroenendaal at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 16:45:41 EDT 2019

Hello Philadelphia area dance fans,

Starting this Tuesday 9/10/19, I will be offering a unique dance class for
students ages 8-12 (or grades 3-6).

This class teaches modern dance technique skills and facilitates student
improvisation and choreography. This is a unique opportunity for this age
group to engage with dance creatively!  For this class, I do not offer
drop-ins as we build on our earlier work and culminate the session in a
performance. However, I can be flexible towards the beginning of the
session, so please email me about joining late or trying before committing.

MAKING MOVES for ages 8-12
Tuesdays 5:30-6:30 PM
FALL 2019 SESSION is 10 weeks: Tuesday, September 10-December 3, 2019
(NO class on October 1 for Rosh Hashanah, October 8 for Yom Kippur, and
November 5 for Election Day)
University City Arts League, 4226 Spruce St. Philadelphia, PA 19104, 3rd
floor rear dance studio
More info and Registration:
https://makingmoves-fall19-tues-west.eventbrite.com
Invite your friends to: https://www.facebook.com/events/389411571718405

Email with questions: LorenGroenendaal at gmail.com and/or
LorenTeachesMovement at gmail.com

Thank you,
Loren

*Loren Groenendaal*
MFA in Choreography
BA in Dance and Visual Arts
Certified Movement Analyst
Freelance Teaching Artist as Loren Teaches Movement
<https://www.lorenteachesmovement.com/>
Founding Artistic Director of Vervet Dance <http://www.vervetdance.org/>
Founding Member, Curator of Impermanent Society of Philadelphia
<http://www.impermanentsociety.com/>
Founding Member, Board Member, Artist in Residence of Mascher Space
Cooperative <http://mascherdance.com/>

Accepting secure tax deductible donations to Vervet Dance through Fractured
Atlas
<https://www.fracturedatlas.org/site/fiscal/profile?id=8174#about_project> to
support our ongoing expenses and upcoming projects.