[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] OPEN CALL: The Outlet Dance Project Dance on Film Festival. Deadline August 25th. No submission fee thru August 2rd

The Outlet Dance Project theoutletdanceproject at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 15:52:22 EDT 2019

Dear Philly Dance Community,

The Outlet Dance Project is accepting applications for our annual Dance on
Film festival! Send us your work for our 15th anniversary year! Deadline is
August 25th. No application fee through August 2nd! More information can be
found at theoutletdanceproject.com.

The Outlet Dance Project's Dance on Film Festival features a variety of
short films directed and/or choreographed by artists who identify or have
identified as women. This year, the evening-length event will be held
on October 3rd, 2019 at 7pm. The Thursday evening screening will be
followed by a brief Q & A with the filmmakers and choreographers
(attendance is not required.) At least two films will be selected to also
be screened throughout the day during the weekend of October 5-6th (the
live performance portion of the festival).

We seek short dance-films that not only show excellence in this genre, but
also, have connections to site-specificity, architecture, and/or sculpture
as well.

We look forward to seeing your films!

With gratitude and appreciation,

donia salem & Ann Robideaux