[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Labyrinth Dance Company Seeks All Performance Artists

Labyrinth Dance Company labyrinthdancecompany at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 16:27:12 EDT 2019

Labyrinth Dance Company Seeks All Performance Artists for the 4th Annual
TLES (Trish Leach Education Scholarship) Arts Festival on August 3, 2019 at
4pm and 7pm! We are looking for choreographers to participate in this
amazing event to raise funds to provide grants to school teachers and their
students.

Trish Leach was a wife, mother and professional educator whose career in
teaching was cut short when she was diagnosed with Chronic Lymphocytic
Leukemia, a type of blood cancer that attacks the immune system. We invite
artists to come show their creativity in this amazing showcase!
*When:* Saturday August 3, 2019
*Where:* Community Education Center in Philadelphia PA.
*Time*: 4 pm and 7 pm
*Deadline:* Please have Applications in by July 20th, 2019
Labyrinth Showcase is filled with dance performances by Labyrinth Dance
Company and other local artists, studios, and companies. The application
process includes a sample piece of work.
Please email labyrinthdancecompany at gmail.com for an application and any
questions!
Thank you for sharing your art with us!

Visit our Website: https://www.labyrinthdance.com/