[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Metaphors/Magic for the month of July

Kate Seethaler kate.seethaler at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 16:31:02 EDT 2019

Metaphors/Magic, a weekly dance practice
Fridays, 10am-11:30am
$10-20 sliding scale
Mascher Space Cooperative, 155 Cecil B. Moore
More information here <https://www.facebook.com/events/344415156273240/>

On July 5th, 12th and 26th Kate Seethaler teaches this practice in the form
of contemporary dance class. Let's breathe fully, release our weight into
the floor, find our legs and make some improvisational choices!

On July 19th, special guest teacher Shizu Homma teaches butoh. In this all
levels workshop, we will work towards emptying, becoming anonymous, and the
hanging body to dance butoh.

Join us in July!

--
*Kate Seethaler*, MFA