[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Seeking administrative support for Fringe 2019

Anne Wilson anne.macg.wilson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 12:11:13 EDT 2019

*Happy Summer!*

I am looking for some administrative support for my Fringe show, bilialien.

Time Period: 7/15/19-9/15/19, with possibility of our working relationship
extending beyond the Fringe

Time Commitment: average of 5 hours per week

Pay: $650, negotiable

Duties:

   -

   Archiving: documents, emails, schedules, writings
   -

   Communicating with Fringearts and other organizations
   -

   Collaborating on marketing language, press releases
   -

   Providing gentle accountability
   -

   And others, tbd

Skills:

   -

   Organized, detail-focused
   -

   Ability to meet deadlines
   -

   Strategic thinking
   -

   Skills in all the google apps
   -

   Great writing skills

Also: please let me know if you are allergic to cats.

If you are interested, please email me at anne.macg.wilson at gmail.com with
some info about yourself. Could be in the form of a resume or cover letter,
or could be in a different form. I look forward to hearing from you!

- Annie
--

*www.theanniewilson.com <http://www.theanniewilson.com>*