[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Dance in the water this Sunday

Nicole Bindler nicolebindler at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 10:17:06 EDT 2019

Hello all,

This Sunday, June 30th, 1-3pm the weekly contact improvisation class will
be held at a Philly pool, $10. *Please RSVP to me via text by 12noon on
Sunday to confirm the location: 857-928-2288*

Our usual dance environment consists of air and the floor. In the water,
the floor is less significant, gravity is much less of a factor, and all of
our surfaces are in contact, and influenced by water pressure even before
we make contact with another person. Water dancing creates opportunities
for new kinds of movement and interesting limitations. There will be
options for those who want to fully submerge their heads and those who do
not.

We'll meet on the side of the pool at 1pm and dive in shortly after that.
Please bring a swimsuit, towel, water, and sunscreen.

More info about me here <https://www.nicolebindler.com/about>.

See you at the pool!
-Nicole Bindler