[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] New: Summer Residency Opportunity at The Whole Shebang

The Whole Shebang art.at.shebang at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 15:38:35 EDT 2019

*** Calling all makers, movers, thinkers - presenting The Whole Shebang’s
2019 Summer
o p e n s p a c e Residency ***

Bring your work, ideas, and energy to Shebang! We are taking advantage of a
break in our summer rental calendar to offer a space residency 7/21-7/26.

What - uninterrupted access to the studio at Shebang (with quiet hours from
11pm-8am) from July 21-26. Use some of the time or all, just outline it in
your application.

How - Apply by June 20th for consideration. Announcements will be made by
July 3rd. Priority will be given to LGBTQ, POC, + parent artists.
Apply here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfQ8vI5kzSHU_WkGpr48SNOJuAj_GkZ9HvQohZEKZNC_aMF-A/viewform

Questions: art.at.shebang at gmail.com

text or call: 267 422 2719