[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Nonprofit Lab in Philadelphia | 9/13/2019

Leah leah at nonprofitlearninglab.org
Thu May 16 13:03:19 EDT 2019

*Join us at the Nonprofit Lab in Philadelphia, PA*
The Nonprofit Learning Lab <http://www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/> is
hosting our Nonprofit Lab in Philadelphia on 9/13/2019. This interactive
institute is designed to advance the skills and knowledge of nonprofit
professionals.
Workshops will be offered at the intermediate to advanced level. Topics
focus on fundraising, donor relations, board and volunteer management,
marketing, event planning, branding and communications, and social
media/digital strategy.

*Special Buy One Registration, Get the Second Registration 50%:
www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/philadelphia
<http://www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/philadelphia>*
We are currently offering a special discount, purchase one registration at
full price and get the second registration for 50%. Registration per person
is only $125 and you can register a second person for just $62.50.
Why join us for a Nonprofit Lab?

   -

   Deep Dive: Our Nonprofit Labs are a deep dive day filled with
   networking, and learning best practices to bring back to your nonprofit.
   -

   Practical Strategies: The day is focused on providing practical
   strategies to help nonprofits be more effective in the fundraising,
   communications, board development and management.
   -

   Leaders in the Room: Our attendees are executive directors, development
   directors, marketing managers, program directors and board members - 75% of
   our attendees have 10-12 years of experience in the nonprofit sector.
   -

   Networking: Build relationships with influential nonprofit
   professionals, community leaders and nonprofit experts during our
   networking lunch.
   -

   *A great day of learning:* Classy.org just acknowledged our Nonprofit
   Institutes in their List of 8 Nonprofit Conferences Nonprofit
Professionals Need
   to Attend in 2018 & 2019 <http://www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/institutes>

--
Director of Programs