[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Upcoming Performances at The Art Room

Mira Treatman info at leahsteindanceco.org
Mon May 13 11:37:39 EDT 2019

Upcoming Performances at The Art Room Studio
Home of Leah Stein Dance Company

2329 S. 3rd Street, 2nd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19148

Friday, May 17 at 7:30 pm
REAP Showing with JILLIAN JETTON

Leah Stein Dance Company's Residency for Emerging Artists Project (REAP) is
pleased to present the work of spring 2019 REAP artist, Jillian Jetton.

"Barbiturates & Ice Cream" (working title) is a visceral, humorous
exploration of bodies, emotions, and a grandmother I never knew. Join me
for a work-in-progress showing ahead of a two-night run in SoLow Fest this
June! An informal reception and feedback session will take place after the
showing. Tickets:
https://jillianjetton.ticketleap.com/reap-residency-showing/

Monday, May 20 at 7:00 pm
STUDIO WORKS

with
Elba Hevia y Vaca
Shannon Brooks
Lanica Angpak

Studio Works is an informal performance series featuring local
movement-based artists, presented by Leah Stein Dance Company. This
platform is an opportunity to see new work bridging dance, visual arts,
theatre, and music. We're celebrating Philadelphia's performance landscape
by gaining a deeper insight into the processes of 17 vastly different
makers and thinkers from across our city.

Learn more: http://www.leahsteindanceco.org/studioworks
<http://www.leahsteindanceco.org/studioworks>

--
Mira Treatman