[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] The Iron Factory July Micro-Residency Application Due Soon

Andy Thierauf athierauf at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 13:04:08 EDT 2019

The deadline to apply for the July Micro Residency at The Iron Factory is
this Sunday, May 5!

The Iron Factory is offering a free weekend residency for individual
artists or companies – local or visiting – for up to four people. The
residency includes accommodations in our 2nd floor loft and access to our
3rd floor studio from Friday to Sunday: July 19th-21st.

More info and applications here:
http://www.theironfactory.org/residencyapplication

The Iron Factory also offers residency rentals anytime of the year!

Check the website for more details-
http://www.theironfactory.org/residency