[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Shannon Murphy and Collaborators presents Dark Moon

Lauren O'Brien lauren.qin17 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 18:30:43 EDT 2019

~~~
Are we alone or together? Questioning the permeability of solidarity, Dark
Moon is a place for us to explore our differentiated selves. Activating
imaginative environments to thrive in, we work to find, feel, and care for
one another. The labor of this support is demonstrated and amplified. We
dance to locate differentiated collectivity. We carry and hold each other
up and set each other down. We frame the mundane, memorializing a moment
that might otherwise be overlooked. We are asking ourselves to look again,
to abandon the familiar, and move closer to one another. We invite you to
to do the same.

The performance practice is about an hour and a half. Run times vary as the
score is emergent from the performers each night. Steve Sugalski's live
composition can get loud at times. We will provide earplugs for those who
might be sensitive to loud music.
~~~
May 10 & May 11 @ 6:30pm
Performance Location:
543 iIndustrial Park Drive Yeadon,PA

Tickets $15 ; $10 for Students and PhiladelphiaDance.org members (please
bring your card)

https://www.facebook.com/events/1148291121999587/?event_time_id=1148291125332920