[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Longsword certification course!

Brittany Holdahl brittany.holdahl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 12:39:58 EDT 2019

Argent Combat's <http://www.argentcombat.com/> longsword course starts
on *Tuesday,
May 7th* (first Thursday class is *May 9th*) and will run for 16 weeks:
Tuesdays, 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM, and Thursdays, 8 PM to 10 PM, on UPenn's
campus in the Parish Hall of St. Mary's, Hamilton Village
<https://argentcombat.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=002f0f99d0dc540d575a15935&id=72d469e170&e=13073f94ee>
.
By the completion of this course, students will have the opportunity to
take the Society of American Fight Directors' Skills Proficiency Test
<https://argentcombat.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=002f0f99d0dc540d575a15935&id=ea45cbb6f1&e=13073f94ee>
for
certification/re-certification in longsword.
The fee for the course is $300, due upon first class.  We're also offering
a weekly rate of $25.
*Discounts available for returning students and college students.*
If interested, please email me by Friday, May 3rd to reserve your spot!

*Brittany Holdahl*
*Administratrix  |  Argent Combat*
brittany at argentcombat.com
www.argentcombat.com