[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Authentic Movement continues at Shebang

The Whole Shebang art.at.shebang at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 13:07:40 EDT 2019

Moving in Depth: The Practice of Authentic Movement

with Germaine Fraser, RN, MA continues for an early Summer session at The
Whole Shebang!

.

WHAT - Authentic Movement is the practice of naturally opening to internal
qualities and energies, acquainting our self to the realities that exist
within and outside.  We explore. We play. We breathe. Together. We
cultivate care, trust and safety.

WHEN - Thursdays 10am-12pm (May 16th, 23rd, 30th + June 6th, 13th)

HOW - $110 for five sessions ||| contact Germaine directly to register @
mkgermainefraser at gmail.com

check out http://www.thewholeshebangphilly.com/take-classes/moving-in-depth-
series for more info